Department of History Programs
Our undergraduate administrator is available to answer your questions about Department of History programs, such as:
- Do I have enough courses for a history major?
- What is independent study?
- Can I count this course toward my history program?
To book an appointment, drop in to the Department of History or email the undergraduate administrator.
- September through June: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 9:30am-12:30pm and 2:00-4:00pm
- July and August: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 2:30-3:45pm
Transfer Credits and Study Abroad Courses
For Transfer Credit assessment and approval of study abroad courses, students hoping to have courses taken at other Universities count toward Department of History requirements and credits should go through the process at the Transfer Credit Office and have the advisors at that office forward requests to our Transfer Credit Officer. We do not review requests without full syllabi attached. Any syllabus written in languages other than in an Indigenous language of Turtle Island, English, or French, must include a translation.
Registration, Enrolment and Counselling
Contact your College registrar’s office for help with:
- ACORN-related questions
- Personal counselling
- Financial counselling
- Academic skills counseling