Academic Counselling

The Undergraduate Administrator and Student Advisor is available by email to answer questions related to History programs (e.g., Do I have enough courses for a History major? What is independent study? Can I count this course toward my History program?).

If you prefer, you can book an in-person or telephone appointment with the Undergraduate Advisor

For Transfer Credit assessment and approval of study abroad courses, students hoping to have courses taken at other Universities count toward Department of History requirements and credits should go through the process at the Transfer Credit Office and have the advisors at that office forward requests to our Transfer Credit Officer. We do not review requests without full syllabi attached. Any syllabus written in languages other than in an Indigenous language of Turtle Island, English, or French, must include a translation.

The college registrar’s offices exist to help with registration, enrolment and ACORN-related questions, and to put you in touch with resources for personal, financial and academic skills counselling.

For information on career opportunities, contact the Career Centre at the Koffler Student Services Centre, 214 College Street, Toronto.