How to Audit a Department of History Course
If you would like to audit a Department of History course, you will need to complete these steps before the first day of classes:
- Complete our course auditing form (available from the department office).
- Obtain the course instructor’s signature.
- Return the form to the department.
Please contact our undergraduate administrator with any questions you have about auditing.
The fees for auditing a course in the Department of History during the 2019-20 academic year is as follows (40% of regular tuition fees):
- $530 for a full course
- $265 for a half course
If you are a currently-registered U of T student, you do not have to pay fees unless you require a certificate of attendance.
- Auditing is subject to availability and the course instructor’s approval.
- Auditing a course entitles you to attend lectures only.
- You may not submit any written work, attend tutorials, write tests or exams or have access to the course portal.