If you are applying to any Department of History CUPE position, email your application to the associate chair, undergraduate. You should receive an immediate email confirmation that your application has been received. If you do not receive this confirmation, please contact us.
CUPE Unit 3
This unit includes all non-student academic staff employed on contracts of less than one-year as lecturers, demonstrators, tutors, markers, graders or instructors
- A Summer 2018 CUPE Unit 3 Sessional Lecturer position has now been posted at: careers.hrandequity.utoronto.ca. Job Closing: Mar, 21 2018
To apply please follow the instructions on the posting.
- CUPE 3902 Unit 3 Application Form (PDF)
- CUPE Continuously Posted Notice - Sessional Lecturers (PDF)
- Historical Studies Course Exclusions - UTM (PDF)
- Historical Studies Course Exclusions - UTSC (PDF)
Sessional Instructional Assistant
No positions at this time.
CUPE Unit 1
This unit includes current graduate students and postdoctoral fellows at the University of Toronto.
Job Posted: March 7, 2018
Closing Date: March 28, 2018
To apply, please follow the instructions on the posting.
Teaching Assistant (TA)
TA positions for the Summer 2018 session are now posted at: https://taships.iit.artsci.utoronto.ca/his/postings
- Applications must be filled out online: https://taships.iit.artsci.utoronto.ca/his at
You must have a valid UTORid and intend to be a registered graduate student during the fall/winter session in order to apply.
The application deadline is April 3, 2018